- January 15
- February 12
- March 19
- April 16
- May 28
- June 18
- July and August – No meeting
- September to December – TBA
Starting @ 6:30pm
Location: Local 4156 Office
2601 Hwy # 20 East
Unit # 1
Sep 17 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Niagara District CUPE Council works to:
- Promote the efficiency and value of public services.
- Build unity and solidarity among CUPE Locals.
- Improve the social and economic well-being of all persons.
- Provide bargaining and strike support.
- Increase the profile of CUPE members in our communities.
- Provide educational opportunities to union members.
- Promote equity for all and oppose harassment and discrimination.
- Support CUPE National and Ontario Division campaigns.
- Advocate for positive progressive political change.